Have you ever noticed the term halal anywhere around you? The chance of witnessing this term is high, especially when you come across Muslim hotels and restaurants. It is used to offer assurance to the Muslim consumers, which beverage or food products are halal and fulfills the Islamic law. It also provides some level of reliability to consumers that the food is healthy and sanitation and hygiene standards used are better.
In the business perspective, having the certification of halal is such an excellent reputation for widening the customer base, including Muslim and non-Muslim consumers. At present, everyone in the food industry wishes to gain halal certification to give tough competition and sustain in the market. When you fulfill the procedure to get this certification, you will be surely able to claim the following benefits and reach the next level in your business much efficiently.
Halal certification – Best marketing tool for hotels
If you are planning to start a food business in the highly competitive world, then you should have a certification of halal because it is a great marketing tool for cafes, restaurants, and hotels in countries such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and much more. It is beneficial when the majority of people in your business surrounding are Muslims because the demand for halal food is always high.
Despite having people from various religions and races, halal eateries and hotels can be found anywhere else in the world easily. In recent times, you could find many new cafes and restaurants popping up because of the increasing demand for food beverages and foods. However, not all of them are having Halal certification.
Some eateries might claim that their food items are pork free and prepared in the hygienic environment, but consumers who give preference to halal never accept their words. Additionally, they would not ready to take the risk, which means your business might decrease. Halalminds.com suggestes to avoid all these hassles, you can apply for certification of halal now and enjoy the following benefits.
Benefits of being halal certified
Take a glance at the benefits of having halal certification in the food industry.
- Through this certification, you are conveying a message to Muslim customers that food and beverages served are halal and by the Islamic law. It means more Muslim customers will come to your place and have a pleasant dining
- Give assurance to customers that all the foods served are healthy and halal. The premise is also following top-notch sanitation and hygiene procedure
- This certification acts as a great tool to attract a wide range of customers, including both Muslim and non-Muslim consumers. It means you cannot do anything much to brings the customer into your premise
- It improves the restaurant’s revenue and improves its marketability particularly to halal consumers. Therefore, you can able to reach the next level in the food industry
- If you have an idea of planning to export, then being the halal-certified is extremely useful to assure halal consumers and customers in importing countries