Many companies often think about the need for corporate secretarial services and the reasons to invest money on hiring the experts’ assistance. If you are also considering the same aspect, then spend some time and understand things mentioned in the article. It clarifies all your doubts regarding corporate secretarial service and lets you know the benefits of accessing this service as well.
Need for corporate secretarial service
Do you know the fact that the company secretary makes sure smooth and hassle-free functioning of the board procedures and processes in compliance with the law? Usually, the secretary acts as the company chief administrator. They make every business aspect much simpler and easier to do when you give space for them to handle administrative work.
Since they have trained to handle those kinds of office works professional and reliable, you can expect the best service from them. Being a business owner, you cannot be able to concentrate on all kinds of business-related works. When you appoint a person to take care of the administrative business process, they free up the company’s time, which you can spend for enhancing the core business activities.
It means you can take up speed to achieve your business vision and goals much easier without worrying about anything. An experienced person is there to handle all kinds of business-related administrative tasks, focus more on other aspects, and make your business stand at the top position. Are you still confused about getting the company secretary services? Well, ask the following questions yourself.
- Do you have time to stay on top of each statutory regulation of all the governing bodies in Singapore?
- Are you able to keep up-to-date with the ever-changing tax laws to maintain your business accounts properly?
- Do you have space to connect with all the business shareholder and calculate actual dividend?
When your answer is yes to all these questions, you can continue with your work without considering anything. However, in reality, one cannot be able to handle all these things with two handles. They will surely need some additional hands to perform the tasks much better and efficiently. This is where the need for company secretary service comes into play.
Roles of company secretary
Take a glance at the few critical tasks carried by the company secretary mentioned in the below section.
- Establishing and managing the statutory registers
- Notification for several documents filing deadlines
- Paper filing and e-filing of annual return to ACRA
- Handling company’s share and loan capital structural change
- Preparing the director’s report
- Managing company’s shares
- Arranging meetings and resolutions of the board
- Communicating with the company’s shareholders and paying interests as well as dividends
Keep in mind that not all company secretary service providers offer the best in class service in Singapore so that research well and find the right one. Additionally, ensure you engage with the reliable one who follows the government rules and laws perfectly.